background

Wednesday 26 October 2011

huff family




i don't think i need to write much before you see this picture.
just how sweet is this face?! i love that slight smirk.



and this handsome boy? such a charmer and so good. 
he's also a natural in front of the camera. he knew how to pose without me directing him at all.


this little guy on the other hand, was, well, a normal two year old. 
he was curious and too busy to look at the camera mostly, but man, when he did!
those blue eyeballs of his! i love!


this family picked a great location and took some great shots.
they were easy to shoot and we got quite a few good family poses:





the evening ended with wendy relaxing on her hubby while the children ran around this field.
what a nice evening it was. this family was a pleasure to photograph. thanks wendy and family!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! Thanks for being so fast. There aren't too many things I love more than photos and photography ( I often joke that my camera is my 4th baby) and I'm always anxious to see the finished product. You did great and I can't wait for the CD!
    Most of all, I love how skinny my thighs look! :)
    And I just noticed there is a heart on the green door. How appropriate and Serendipitous!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i create children {among other things.} three of them to be exact. i stay home to watch them grow and try to enjoy everything along the way.