background

Tuesday 4 October 2011

alexis


this is alexis. she a strong single mother that is new in my church.
i pretty much love her and her 3 rambunctious children. they all crack me up.
when i heard they didn't have ANY family photos, i knew i wanted to shoot some for them.
this is before i decided that i really wanted to dig into photography.
i used the auto setting on my camera and hoped for the best, since i didn't really know how to use my manual settings yet. although they are not super professional, i love looking at these pictures because i love these people. alexis works hard for her family and strives to give them the best she can. you can see it in their faces, that they are a happy family.




malisha and matisha are twins. 
and silly sisters if you ask me.
i loved seeing them giggle and wiggle in front of the camera!




 and mr. AJ. he's a sweet little man with a lot of curiosity!
he kept wanted to take my camera and take his own pictures:)


i'm grateful for this sweet family who let me take their pictures.
and i'm grateful to be able to watch them grow under a mother who loves them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i create children {among other things.} three of them to be exact. i stay home to watch them grow and try to enjoy everything along the way.